THE EVIL QUEEN’S MINI POISON APPLE PIES
by Disney Family
Just one bite of this mini pie, and all your dreams will come true! This cranberry apple pie inspired by The Evil Queen is wickedly delicious. Scroll through to learn how to make this adorably scary Poison Apple Pie recipe inspired by Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
The Evil Queen’s Mini Poison Apple Pies | Serves 6
- 1 can whole berry cranberries
- ¼ cup water
- 2 store-bought pie crusts
- Mini pie or muffin tins
- 1 tablespoon coconut, grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Large, round cookie cutter (3-4 inches)
Helpful TipAll cutting and use of an oven should be done by an adult.
- In a small saucepan, mix cranberries, apples, water and sugar together.
- Cook until slightly bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator to solidify for at least four hours.
- Once your pie filling is chilled, preheat the oven to 176ºC.
- Use cookie cutters to cut into your pie crust, and line your baking tin with half.
- Fill each pie crust with your cranberry apple pie filling.
- Create the poison apple design by using a toothpick to cut out the shape on your other pie crusts.
Place on top of each of your pieces, and lightly brush the top of your covered pies with oil. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!