On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this hot cocoa?
By Disney Family
The hero from Disney’s Big Hero 6 that inspired this cozy recipe is cleverly made with pillowy marshmallows. They are soft and fluffy, just like Baymax! When the weather gets chilly, whip up these Baymax marshmallows in hot cocoa for the whole family as you snuggle up together to watch your favorite movies. Bah-a-la-la-la!
Baymax Hot Cocoa
• 2 regular marshmallows
• 6 mini marshmallows
• ¼ cup chocolate chips
• 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• Pinch of salt
• 2 cups milk
All cutting a use of cooking appliances should be done by an adult.
1. Using a pair of scissors, cut out Baymax’s arms from a large marshmallow. Cut one mini marshmallow in half for Baymax’s legs and stick them onto the bottom of the large marshmallow. For Baymax’s head, take a mini marshmallow and cut off just a bit of the bottom so it can stick onto the large marshmallow.
2. Melt the chocolate chips and use a toothpick to add Baymax’s features onto the marshmallows as shown. Set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, whisk together the cocoa, the rest of the melted chocolate chips, salt, and about 2 tablespoons of milk over medium-low heat until you get a smooth texture. Then, add the remaining milk and heat until hot, whisking occasionally.
4. Pour the hot cocoa into mugs, place Baymax on top of the hot cocoa and serve immediately.