CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRIES STRAIGHT FROM THE HUNDRED ACRE WOOD
Celebrate the Hundred Acre Wood gang with these lovely treats that you can make and share with your friends and family!
by Disney Family
Winnie the Pooh Day is this month! Celebrate the special day with these adorable chocolate-covered strawberries, or give them as gifts to friends and family who love the Hundred Acre Wood gang! The crunchy shell paired with the sweet strawberry beneath is sure to brighten anyone’s day – and they’re fun to make, too!
- 12 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate, melted
- Yellow, pink, white, orange and blue chocolate candy melts
Helpful TipAll use of appliances should be done by an adult.
2. Melt chocolate candy melts in the microwave at 25-second intervals until melted and smooth. Use yellow for Pooh, pink for Piglet, orange for Tigger and blue for Eeyore. For Piglet, add some white candy melts as well to lighten up the pink.
3. Dip the strawberries into each color and coat a little over half way. Place each one in a small baking cup.
4. Draw on the ears for each character with toothpicks.
5. Wait for the first layer to dry (approximately 5 minutes) and draw on the faces with melted chocolate. For Tigger, use the yellow chocolate to draw on details, and pink for his nose. For Eeyore, use the white chocolate to create his snout and pink for his ears.
6. Place in refrigerator for about 10 minutes for the chocolate to set. Enjoy!